[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4559: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Dampfradioforum • Thema anzeigen - Philips 17tx291a Neuanschaffung

Dampfradioforum

Röhrenradioforum: Das Forum für alle Freunde alter Röhrenradios, Kofferradios und Röhrentechnik!
Aktuelle Zeit: Do Mär 28, 2024 14:45

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Philips 17tx291a Neuanschaffung
BeitragVerfasst: Sa Sep 22, 2018 19:07 

Kenntnisstand: Sehr gute Kenntnisse (Hobby)
hi to all
i just purchased this amazing philips 17 inches set from a local advertisement for only 60€
i replaced the tar capacitors (across the line and boosterspannung capacitor)
also replaced the capacitor from the pl36 heater to ground wich normally fails
it had a broken wire on the crt socket and a bad power switch

after those repairs it is working with a very nice picture

Dateianhang:
WP_20180920_18_34_50_Moment.jpg
WP_20180920_18_34_50_Moment.jpg [ 54.44 KiB | 4261-mal betrachtet ]

but i have 2 problems:

- focus voltage is low, should be 500v and it is 375v
focus potentiometer and resistors are good

- i want to reduce the image width but i dont know how

- the 400ma (+2) fuse blows and i have to use a larger fuse, this fuse feeds power (+2) to the py88 valve
i checked all the elkos and changed py88 pl36 and high voltage rectifier valve and also horizontal oscillator valve with new valves i had in my stock
it did not fix the "problem"

Dateianhang:
1.jpg
1.jpg [ 106.66 KiB | 4261-mal betrachtet ]

Dateianhang:
12.jpg
12.jpg [ 70.13 KiB | 4261-mal betrachtet ]

the tv is working fine but i want to solve this because the large picture can cause overheating of the flyback and the fuse blowing may indicate excess current draw from the horizontal circuit
can any of you gyus give me some hints?

translated with google:
Hallo an alle
Ich habe gerade dieses erstaunliche Philips 17 Zoll Set von einer lokalen Werbung für nur 60 € gekauft
Ich habe die Teerkondensatoren ersetzt (über die Leitung und Boosterspannung Kondensator)
ersetzte auch den Kondensator von der pl36-Heizung gegen Erde, die normalerweise versagt
Es hatte einen kaputten Draht an der CRT-Buchse und einen schlechten Netzschalter

Nach diesen Reparaturen arbeitet es mit einem sehr schönen Bild

aber ich habe 2 Probleme:

- Fokusspannung ist niedrig, sollte 500v sein und es ist 375v
Fokuspotentiometer und Widerstände sind gut

- Ich möchte die Bildbreite reduzieren, aber ich weiß nicht wie

- die 400mA (+2) Sicherung durchbrennt und ich muss eine größere Sicherung verwenden, diese Sicherung versorgt das py88 Ventil mit Strom (+2)
ich überprüfte alle Elkos und änderte py88 pl36 und Hochspannungsgleichrichterventil und auch horizontales Oszillatorventil mit neuen Ventilen, die ich in meinem Lager hatte
es hat das "Problem" nicht behoben

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Philips 17tx291a Neuanschaffung
BeitragVerfasst: So Sep 23, 2018 8:09 

Kenntnisstand: Elektrotechnischer Beruf/ Studium
Moin!
Yuck, again one of those darned Philips Trickster Circuits.
OK.
Check the tube B17t2, ECC82.
That is the amplifier for the picture width control.
When this tube is faulty, the horizontal circuit might run on full power.
Then, adjust the picture width with C129, marked BS.
If it does not work, check the resistors and capacitors around B17.
Otherwise, check the power consumption of the horizontal output stage by inserting the correct fuse.
The problem with the focus voltage is most likely an incorrect measure.
The resistance of your meter changes the value.
Regards, Gerrit

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Philips 17tx291a Neuanschaffung
BeitragVerfasst: So Sep 23, 2018 15:33 

Kenntnisstand: Sehr gute Kenntnisse (Hobby)
Hi Gerrit thank you for your time
the b17(ecc82) tube has been replaced with a new one that i had in my stock
c129 is in a difficult place to adjust without getting a shock so i will try to find a plastic hexagonal screwdriver that fits and adjust it with the tv on.
Looking at the schematic it seems that B1p (pcf80) is the horizontal oscillator and s63/s64 is the frequency coil for the horizontal , so what does b17 do in this circuit?
if i tweak the horizontal coil s63/s64 the image looses lock ,of course.

if i insert the correct 400ma fuse it blows after one or two seconds, right now i have the tv working with a larger 600ma fuse temporarily.....i will disconnect the fuse and place the multimeter across the fuse terminals to measure the amps consumption. all the elkos appear to be fine, i measured the capacitance and measured the voltage ripple. but maybe one of them could be slightly leaky or it may just need to work for some hours to reform itself. The capacitor cans dont get warm even after 30minutes of operation.
Another thing can be that the tv requires a slow blow fuse, i cannot tell if it is the case just by the scematic.

best regards
Hugo

Hallo Gerrit, danke für deine Zeit
die b17 (ecc82) röhre wurde durch eine neue ersetzt, die ich in meinem lager hatte
c129 ist an einem schwierigen Ort, um sich anzupassen, ohne einen Schock zu bekommen, also werde ich versuchen, einen Plastiksechskantschraubenzieher zu finden, der mit dem Fernsehen auf passt und ihn justiert.
Wenn man das Schema betrachtet, scheint B1p (pcf80) der horizontale Oszillator zu sein und s63 / s64 ist die Frequenzspule für die horizontale, also was macht b17 in dieser Schaltung?
Wenn ich die horizontale Spule s63 / s64 zwicke, verliert natürlich das Bild die Verriegelung.

wenn ich die korrekte 400mA Sicherung einfüge, bläst sie nach ein oder zwei Sekunden, jetzt habe ich den Fernseher mit einer größeren 600mA Sicherung vorübergehend arbeiten ..... ich werde die Sicherung trennen und das Multimeter über die Sicherungsklemmen legen, um die Verstärker zu messen Verbrauch. Alle Elkos scheinen in Ordnung zu sein, ich habe die Kapazität gemessen und die Spannungswelligkeit gemessen. aber vielleicht könnte einer von ihnen leicht undicht sein oder es könnte nur für einige Stunden arbeiten, um sich selbst zu reformieren. Die Kondensatoren können selbst nach 30 Minuten Betrieb nicht warm werden.
Eine andere Sache kann sein, dass der Fernseher eine langsame Sicherung benötigt, ich kann nicht sagen, ob das der Fall ist.

freundliche Grüße
Hugo

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde